THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

::blogspot saya::

http://r-edbutton.blogspot.com/

::Welcome to my blogspot. Thank you to all those willing to stop to click my blogspot:: This Blogspot is created just to introduce my interests and hobbies in fashion especially beads on the clothes and detailing:: So, sesape yg rase interested nak bju yg cun2 ley la upgrade kan ngn beads yang meletop2.huhu..
::mainly provide services for a variety of beads in the design of traditional clothing such as baju kurung and others using a variety of beads of your choice!
::
I also make reservations for wedding, engagement dress, event or function and accept reservations for children clothing (flower girl) and Baju Melayu for men::


Hope you will enjoy browsing my blog::


Monday, November 9, 2009

VOLume III (2nd edition:: samurai armor!)

::oh! my PLeasure::



::Martial rider::
:inspite by samurai warrior:
::PU fabric
::Sponge fabric::


VOLume III (2nd edition:: samurai armor!)

::oh! my PLeasure::



::Martial rider::
:inspite by samurai warrior:
::PU fabric
::Sponge fabric::